COVID-19 Prevention and Infection Control.
I wanted to let you know of the changes I have made to keep you safe, and there are one or two things you can do to protect everyone too. Please give this a read. Xx
1. Please try to avoid arriving early to your appointment so I can use my padding out time to clean and have everything set up for your treatment.
2. Wear a mask at your appointment. (This is now compulsory by the government).
3. I will wear a visor and mask throughout your whole visit.
2. Please use the sanitizer provided in reception.
5. Fabric towels have temporarily been removed and replaced with disposable towels.
6. Please reschedule your appointment if in the last 14 days you have come in to contact with anyone with covid or have experienced any covid or flu like symptons.
7. The bowl of imperial mints have been removed from the room but I'm sure will make a return one day (sorry).
8. Lastly, let me reassure you that you are in very safe hands and I know that even with these changes you will still be able to enjoy your visit.
I cant wait to welcome you back. Xx